Thursday, February 20, 2014

Flourishes Free for all Friday!

Free for All Friday with Border

WOW Flourishes Fans!  Can you believe we’re at 50% in our Gambler’s Sale?!  It’s getting so exciting for bargain hunters!  On Monday our last discount goes up to the final discount of 60% off!!

One of the sets that is still in stock is one that I think is truly beautiful! It's called Friendship and Flowers and it was illustrated by Sam Pickard. Dina Kowal did the fabulous friendship sentiments that I know I will be reaching for -- for years to come!


I kind of went BOLD on this color scheme but I have got to tell you -- it makes me happy! I love that shade of blue and orange, well, that is one of my favorite colors! I stamped the flower on a scrap of white, punched with a 2" punch and matted it on the Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles LG die (The shape was embossed and then I sanded the edges). I colored the flower up with the Clematis Collection grouped HERE by Flourishes. The butterfly was stamped on a scrap of Flourishes Classic White and colored with the Tigerlily Collection. Add some light blue shadowing from the Iced Aqua Collection and the rest is just matting it up! I added a little button in the top corner that was accented with some blue and white twine. You can see in the close up below that I also added a splash of white from my gel pen. LOVE! 


It's a pretty simple creation but -- like I said -- the colors make me happy!  Want to see some other fun bits of creativity? The Design Team has some lovely and delightful creations to show off to you again today:
 And here are the SALE Details you’ll need!
Why is this sale a gamble? If you wait too long, the items you want might be sold out at these prices! So, if you see something you really want -- buy it now or take a gamble to see how low the price will go! Like we said, this week everything is 50% off with the code GAMBLERS50. Just use that code in the coupon box at the time of check out to get 50% off your entire order, even on already reduced sale prices! Each Monday, between now and February 24th, we'll be adding another 10% off! USE THE CODE GAMBLERS50 TO GET 50% OFF!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Julie


Pin It

9 comments:

TLady said...

BEAUTIFULLY COLORED JULIE!!!!!;) This is a WONDERFUL SET!!!!! I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS SET TOO!!! The sentiments are WONDERFUL!!!:)AND I LOOOOOOOVE THE BRIGHTER COLORS!!!!!!:)

ChristineCreations said...

mmm I love this colour palette together! Great papers together and a cool layout too lady!

Ann said...

Love the colors! Orange and purple really POP!

Stacy Morgan said...

I adore the colors on this, so cheerful and pretty Julie.

Leslie Miller said...

I, too love a blue and orange combo. Delightful!

Ravengirl said...

A lovely, lovely card Julie!

Ravengirl said...

A lovely, lovely card Julie!

Allison Cope said...

What a bright and fun colour palette Julie! A card like that would put a big smile on my face for sure!

Becky said...

What a beautiful card, such wonderful colors.