Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Rock On!

Hi all and happy Wednesday! This week feels like it's FLYING by and in part, it is thanks to the Labor Day weekend. ;-)

I thought today I would share a little craftiness that I whipped up to send to the Cards 4 Kids program! It seems like I am sharing a card weekly now and honestly, it is all from my coloring spree last month. I STILL have colored images from Birdie Brown Digital Stamps to share that have not yet made it into cards! That's the fun part. I will probably be creating... for months!

I used a freebie from the site to whip up this one and you can find it HERE. Isn't this Rockin' Doggie cute? LOVE it!


I had a fun paper pad from Basic Grey called Fact that I used for my card. The smiling stars were from a little gift bag I got and thought it would be fun to throw that in! This card is really super simple in it's design -- some staggered layered rectangles, a die cut circle that was matted, some paper piercing, a sentiment flag and some bling! That's it!

And here's a close up of the doggie that I colored up with Copic Markers. I used R24, R29, W00, W01, W03, BG000, BG0000, BG01, Y35, Y38, YR18, E50, E51, E53, E25, E27, E29. Add a little glitter to the star and head phones and... ta da!!


So, another card goes in the stack for my mom's Card 4 Kids program. If you ever want to read up on it, I always love to share the link. You can email her any time if you would like to help in her mission. I know she always loves cards at the time of Valentine's Day when the hospital does a big drive to get the kiddos healing there some love in the form of a card!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon with a little more creativity to share! 
~Julie


Pin It

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee This is adorable!