Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Flourishes Sneak Peek Wrap Up!

Hi all and welcome to the final day of Flourishes’ Release Week! And, guess what? If you like what you’ve seen this week, I’m happy to report that all four new sets for April are in the Flourishes store!! Just click HERE to see for yourself!

Are you ready to see the last set being revealed today? It’s a sweet set that's perfect for any new bundle of joy in your life.
A baby is a blessing! So, why not use this darling called Hello Baby to welcome that new little person in your life! This set features three main images plus  a series of mix and match sentiments. What's even more fun is -- some of the sentiments are designed to be stamped on the baby onsie, allowing you to create a customized card for a newborn boy or girl!

On to my creation!

To create this card was simple. I actually liked the layout of the card I made yesterday HERE and without even realizing it - I basically made the same layout - only I flipped it! Isn't our subconscious a funny thing? 

I stamped using Tuxedo Black Memento and then picked up my Copics to color. You can see in the background that I did sponge some Summer Sky Memento ink to create my blue sky! I used these Copic Collections:


And, here's a closeup....


Other card details... I used some pleated ivory trim, ivory cotton ribbon, some Miss Nelly and Happy Travels decorative paper packs.  The center image was created using Spellbinders Classic Oval and Labels Ten dies, cut thanks to my Grand Calibur. And that, my friends, is it!

Would you like to win the Hello Baby set? All you need to do is leave some love in the form of a comment on the blogs below! Why? You need to try to figure out…..

   

One of the ladies on our link list below will be picking a name from the comments on her blog post today. We don’t know which one it is… so the more blogs you leave comments on, the more chances you have to win! What are you waiting for? Hope on over to their blogs now! :-)

SENIOR DESIGN TEAM

FRIENDS OF FLOURISHES TEAM





DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD WIN FLOURISHES' ENTIRE APRIL RELEASE? 
Have you checked out our Motherly Love Challenge? Just click HERE to find out how to play! You can also play in our Noon Time Challenges! Wednesday, we brought you the Lovely in Lace Challenge HERE. And, yesterday we ushered in the Bookworm Challenge! All challenges will close TODAY at 5 PM EST!  

And, don’t forget the New Release Bundle! If you buy all four sets in a bundle, you save 10% off the price. But, this offer only lasts through next Friday, April 30. So… you have to act fast! Just click HERE to see!

I hope you’ve enjoyed sharing a bit of creativity with me this week! I have some fun brewing in my craft room so -- I'm sure I'll see y'all back here real soon! ;-) Have a fabulous weekend!!


Pin It

57 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable and the coloring and dp is fabulous

Traci said...

Very cute! tfs. Traci ;0)

Susie said...

Just darling!

Gailanne said...

Old-fashioned and sentimental in feel, this card is just delightful.

Wendy Thompson said...

This stamp is just so cute and I really love the card you made Julie

petra,s cards said...

i just love baby stamps, this is the stunningst of tree just love your card!!!
xxpetra

jonim52 said...

Oh I love this image! And your card is gorgeous!

Karen W said...

Beautiful!! This is such a darling image to work with.

flourishes said...

The darling image is great by itself, but you took it to it's full potential. Just darling. Thanks for sharing.
Jan Marie
Flourishe

Anonymous said...

I just love your sanding! Such a gorgeous card! Fabulous coluring!!
Beth Greco

Teri C said...

Cutest EVER!!! Love it!

Tami B. said...

Soooo sweet. I am lovin' this stamp. First grandbaby is on the way, so of course I'm drawn to anything baby related.

Anonymous said...

Xiomara
So cute! love the colors.

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful, sweet card!

Beate said...

Gorgeous coloring and beautiful card.
Hugs and smiles

Monica said...

Gorgeous baby card & very pretty coloring. Love this new stamp set.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Absolutely adorable, Julie!

Lynne said...

Great stamp and your coloring is wonderful.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Julie! I love the papers you used and the beautifully colored image!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous! Love the bow!

Mona Pendleton said...

So sweet Julie! Wonderful job coloring all the fine details! Thanks for the inspiration!

ChristineCreations said...

So precious. And such soft lovely baby sweet details!

Alyssa S said...

So sweet! Love the layout and your coloring!

Kathi said...

This is adorable! I love the layout, Labels 10 is one of my favorite dies! Your coloring is beautiful as well! Very pretty card!

Kary said...

So Gorgeous!! I love your colouring and the pretty bow on the side. A darling card!!

Cheryl W. said...

I really like your layout, too. It showcases this wonderful image so beautifully!

Anne-Elise said...

Love your card! This stamp is really so sweet!!

rlovew said...

Adorable card and fabulous coloring.

Susan said...

Oh -- what a soft, sweet card.

Sue D said...

Fabulous card and great layout!

Unknown said...

Love that oval shape, what perfect framing for the image. Cute!

elizabeth said...

So pretty. Love the soft colors.

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Julie! Love how you used that die with it!

JD/ Jill said...

Very cute, like the addition of the pleated trim

Amanda said...

Absolutely Gorgeous, Julie!! I love how you colored the whole image in and added some extra grass under the clothes line (I would have tried, but I was too chicken to mess mine up-LOL ;)
Simply a beautiful card :)

~ Amanda :)

JoanneO said...

I enjoyed looking at your card.Great colors!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

Rosemary said...

absolutely adorable!!

Heather said...

Very sweet! That image is so adorable and I love the soft papers you paired with it.

Trisha said...

Fabulous card, Julie. Love this new stamp set. Wish I knew someone having a baby. It is just precious. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Carol Dee said...

Just the sweetest set. Love baby cards.

Lin said...

So very sweet! Love this set!

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

What a darling card! I love everything about it!!

stampqueen said...

Beautiful card - love the colors!!

Carol Dee said...

Soft and sweet card. Love the color pallette used.

Traci M said...

I really love that layout, and your blue sky is so pretty, the card is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!

Ravengirl said...

This is so beautiful! It must have been a delight to color!

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful card! Love your design.

Anonymous said...

Hi julie,

This is such a tender and sweet card, it will melt the heart of the new mommy that gets it! Thanks for the cahnce to win this set!

Cariños,

María Alba Negrón
San Juan, Puerto rico
perfectasimperfecciones@gmail.com

Emily H said...

This card is soo beautiful!

Karenladd said...

Love the way you colored your card and added that sweet bow and button!

Lisa said...

Julie! What an adorable card! I love this set and your design. Your coloring is awesome! I have to have this set. Cute Cute cute!
Big Hugs!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable, very sweet card Julie.

Jan Garber said...

Too, too sweet! Your Copics coloring is so soft and pretty!

Pattie J. said...

beautiful, so soft and I love the tiny bow for accent.

Mrs. Hill said...

Everything is lovely! The bow, the button, the patterned paper, and especially the coloring. So sweet!

Becky said...

This is precious..Gorgeous colors.