Monday, March 28, 2011

Another fun-filled kit!

Hi all and Happy Monday! I had some creative fun over the weekend and mostly colored and, well, one of my creations you are going to see today! I also am using something really fun that is being unveiled over on the Flourishes store today! It's another 1,2,3, Create Kit.

Wanna See?


Now, I  have to tell you and I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before -- I LOVE these kits. Everything I used on my card today came from the 1,2,3, Kit that you can find HERE. It's called Hello Luscious and has the bling, the BasicGrey paper pack, 9 ribbon slides, 1 yard of the crochet lace, 2 yards of the hot pink cotton ribbon and 1 yard each of the green and yellow silk ribbon. That's pretty luscious if you ask me!
This card was easy peasy. I used Flourishes Paperwhites stamp on Flourishes Classic White Paper and colored them up instead as daffodils. I wanted a bright pop of yellow to match the yellow in the paper and ribbon. Add some stitching and layer up some of the paper and your almost done! I added a ribbon slide, some bling in the upper right corner too. The image was colored using the Spring Greens, and Daffodill Copic Collections grouped by Flourishes along with a little B0000 to highlight and blend around my image.

I also added some Diamond Glitter glue to the centers of my flowers as well. You can kind of see the sparkle here...


And that, my friends is it! I have to say, if you love the bright colors in this kit and think this would be a fun one to own, you might want to act -- these are in limited supply and last week's kit sold out in 24 hours! Check it out HERE!

Some of the other Flourishes gals are also showing off creations that they made with this kit! So, hop on over and see....


Barbara Anders
Cindy Lawrence
Jan Marie Caruso

Sharon Doolittle

Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you back here soon!

9 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Love it, Julie! The BG paper and Daffodil's together are truely amazing. I so want this paper. I have been drooling over it. You did an amazing job. :)
Hugs~

Glenda said...

Such a wonderful kit and your card leaves me speechless! Just beautiful!

Barbara said...

I love this, Julie! Your coloring is gorgeous! And I love how you did the ribbon/slide!

Stacy Morgan said...

So vibrant and cheerful Julie! I like the bold yellow and your ribbon treatment is fun!

Leslie Miller said...

So very spring fresh with those beautifully colored flowers, pretty papers, and that awesome yellow ribbon! I love how this paper gives you a chance to get the yellow out. Such a bright and happy color. Gorgeous card, Julie!

Amanda said...

Julie, this is such a beautiful and colorful card to wake up to, this morning!! I love the stamp set you used, it makes perfect sense and the design is perfect :) I love everything in this new kit, great job :)

Sewflake said...

I'm really lovin the bright colors for Spring. The way you tied your bouquet with the yellow ribbon looks lovely and ready to present as a gift.

Cindy Lawrence said...

Just gorgeous, Julie! Love your layout, stitching, and beautiful coloring of the daffodils! :)

flourishes said...

Wonderful card. You use the kit in a very creative manner. Thanks!