Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another witchy one for you!

Gosh, time is running out to show some of my Halloween creations! it's T-minus 3 days! So... I best get to sharing some of what's gone on in my craft room! I have to say, this is a new to you, old to me card. I actually made it last summer to kick off Impression Obsession's fall release.

Isn't this little image too cute? Love those little birdies! It's called Birds on Brooms.

This card couldn't be easier. All I did was color with Copics (YR04, YR07, C03, C07, Y17, V06 and V09) and shaded with a B000 marker, cut using a circle die, matted on a black sanded piece of paper that had been cut and embossed with the Blossom die from Spellbinders. Deck out with some decorative Halloween paper, a button, some fun ribbon, some stitching and... almost done! I did add a scalloped border. Voila!

So, are you all ready for those little ghosts and goblins to arrive on your doorstep??? I am! We are in a new subdivision and with more houses sprouting each year, we get more kiddos -- which is so much fun! My mom already raided the candy aisle at the store and claims to have enough candy for 150 kids. I don't know if she realizes she doesn't live in a major metro area any more! We just might be eating lots of candy when Halloween comes and goes!!! :-)

Hope you have a fabulous rest of the week! I have one more Halloween treat to show you and I'll pop back in tomorrow to give you a peek! Until then!



6 comments:

Glenda said...

How cute! Love your coloring!

Janine said...

Hey sweetie!! How are you?? Love your old/new card!! Such a cute image!!
We are ready too! Not many kids in this neighborhood but my niece is bringing her daughter by so should be fun!!

Stampvanwinkle said...

This is adorable Julie. Who knew this is what birds do on Halloween?
Have a great day.

Heather Rogers said...

So cute Julie! Love the sweet little birds on brooms. Adorable!
My son decided at 10 he is too big to Trick or Treat. Broke my heart. He is growing too fast. We just moved and there are very little kids in this neighborhood. Mostly retired couples. :)

Emily Keaton said...

This is so cute, Julie!!

dpkennedy said...

How cute are these! Adorable card Julie! I really like the distressed diecut mat!