Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Irish Blessings....

Ok, let the record reflect I am 0% Irish, but on this day -- St. Patty's Day -- everyone can "pretend", can't they? So, that's what I am doing! And, I'm wishing a little luck O' the Irish to YOU!

I wanted to make a quick and easy card to send your way! I used Flourishes Irish Blessings set!

Really, this card couldn't be easier... just cut some paper - add some stitching, stamp some of the clover on a piece of green paper using darker green ink (Cottage Ivy Memento) and then mat it up. I did sponge some Shabby Shutters Distress Ink around my sentiment. Add some ribbon, a bow and some bling and... voila!

Here's a close up of the sentiment -- I love this saying, so beautiful for any occassion.
And that, my friends, is it! Hope you have a fabulous day and -- whether you are Irish or not -- have nothing but luck headed your way!
See you back here soon! :-)

8 comments:

Janine said...

Hey there!! Love this card and that little poem is perfect!!
Have a lucky day Julie!!

purplestamper316 said...

What a great card! Just beautiful :) ><>

Jenny Gropp said...

Love it. Your stitching is spot on PERFECT.... so jealous!! I think you are in my head.... we used the same set again on today's post.

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! I love the monochrome look of this card!

Velta said...

Oh Julie...This is sooo cute...love your sentiment...and of course the Irish color....sry it has been so long since I have visited...

Traci M said...

Oh, this is a lovely St. Patrick's Day card...the greens, the sentiment, and the layout is wonderful! Happy St. Patrick's day to you!

Darlene said...

Just GORGEOUS Julie!! Love the different shades of green ... just beautiful!! Hugs to ya!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I love this set!! I never expected to see ST. Patricks DAy images so pretty. hey did a wonderful job desigining this set and you card is lovely!