Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Are you ready to rock!?!?

Well folks you have a few hours left to get over to Y.ou K.now Y.ou R.ock and vote for the person who rocked it the best with the background music! Click HERE to see the fabulous entries... and exercise your right to VOTE!

With the voting about to close - what does that mean? Well, a whole new challenge is about to be unveiled! I can't tell you the deets yet -- but, this one will be a blast! Want to see my card and try to guess?????
This card was so fun to put together because - when you look at it- it's basically just patterned paper and some fun embellishments. there is one - yes - one stamped image - the spider web on the tag (Hero Arts). That's it! I used the Halloween Cotton Scraps from Crafty Secrets for my main image. Gotta love the kitty rockin' out! I sewed around the outside of my cotton scrap and frayed the edges a bit. Mat it on to some black and polka dot glitter paper (Hobby Lobby) and then assemble! The purple background paper is also from Hobby Lobby as is the black sheer wired ribbon and silver cording. The "trick or treat?" tag is actually computer generated and was punched with a 1" circle punch and then matted on a 1-1/4" orange circle.

That's it my friends! Make sure you click on to YKYR tomorrow for all the fun-filled and festive challenge details!

Until then!

8 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

I know, I know!!!

Soooooooooo kewl, Jewels! I LOVE this!!

Y.K.Y.R.!

~Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

LOve the rockin cats Julie!!!

Elena said...

Love this card! So cute! Very fun image! Let me think what would be the name of the challenge - Rocking Cat maybe?

The Rubber Maid said...

Love the card and also the Crafty
cotton scraps you used. Love the colors on this card...COOL ! Mom

Jamie Martin said...

Great card, but I can't even take a guess.

Shirley said...

Love it! What a cute image and your BG's are perfect for it too!

Diane said...

Absolutely to kewl!!!!!

Mescrap said...

So cute !! I love it .