Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Hi All! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Only one day left.... :-(

I don't have anything to share because I've been working on some projects for the debut of some brand new stamps from FLOURISHES! I have so say both sets that will be unveiled next Tuesday are very unique and I LOVE both!

Here's a peek....
Wanna see more???? You'll have to check back Tuesday!! :-) That's when these beautiful stamps will be revealed and available for you to get your little hands on!

With this peek, it's pretty obvious it's a flower - any guesses on what kind?!?!? Take care everyone! I'll be back tomorrow with another guessing game!!


8 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Looks Beautiful Julie!!
Laura

Janine said...

Hi Julie Nice sneak peak!! Hope all is well is your world.. Haven't talked much... You sound like you are VERY busy!! Don't forget to take a moment just for you..
We have had a busy weekend but a fun one. Hotter than Haites here and humid!!
Have a great day!!

Curt in Indy said...

Even your sneak peaks are beautiful! Curt

Anonymous said...

Very pretty but I don't have a clue as to what kind of flower!

Anonymous said...

well you got my curiosity peaked. I'm gonna guess a peony?????

Barbara Schram said...

I think it is a rose...but you would think ahem, someone would have let the "Treasurer" (that would be me, remember) of the Cool Club in on the type of flower! LOL

Looks beautiful, Julie!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

So very pretty -- can't wait to see it all!!!

Dani said...

My guess is that it's a rose???