Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Party Is Tonight!

Ok... Just gotta say Blog Land Is Grand! I woke up yesterday feeling kind of "off." It was gray outside. I had no ambition. Didn't feel the love if you know what I mean. Then.... Deb made me laugh. Cheryl honored me. Janine sent me goodies via snail mail. (Click on the link to see what beautiful things she sent-- I don't feel worthy!) And Denise (who shall remain blogless for now) sent me an email that made me chuckle. How did you all know that I needed a little pick me up! For the rest of the gang that checks in on me here. You have NO idea just how much your comments make me smile --- keep 'em coming my friends! I love our daily chats!!

Ok, I'm going to "tease" you a bit more! Tonight's the release party for Gina K's new sets! FUN! Click HERE for the link to the preview party -- it starts at 7PM Central time and the fun will keep on going until 10PM Central!

Wanna see what I've got cooking for the release???




How's that for a tease! You'll just have to come hang out with us for more fun, card designs, games, challenges and contests! Don't forget to check out Gina's blog for a few more sneak peaks! I don't know how she does it! Runs a company, handles production, has a retail store and still has time to stamp!! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Lesli said...

OOOO - I am intrigued by your sneak peaks - I can't wait to see the new designs!!!

I hope you have an awesome day - you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

You little tease IT looks very interesting! cant wait to see what you come up with

Chris said...

Lovin the sneak peeks!! The pink one looks somewhat like an ostrich, hmmm wonder if I am right. So excited for the release. Have a wonderful day.

Dianette Seda said...

I'm glad so many things came your way when you most needed them.

Those sneak peaks are quite interesting. You create so many beautiful things that I know I'll love each and every single one of your creations!

Jennifer Buck said...

Totally can't wait! How fun! ...you are such a tease! You know I have no patience! What a long day this will be! ;)

Deb Neerman said...

I'm lovin' that zebra-striped ribbon!

And is that a pink flamingo?!?

Can't wait to see what you've created ... 'cuz ... you know!

Diane said...

You little bugger! You are such a teazzzzeeee!!!!! I'm glad your blog buddies gave you a boost!
We all need that once in awhile,and
you are always there for us,so now it's your turn!!!

Virgo5 said...

I think I see a gorgeous pink glittery ostrich!!! LOL Oh my I can't wait to see the whole thing!
Laurie

Donna Baker said...

oooh, can't wait to see the rest (I totally felt deja vu when I read your posts with the sneaks) can't wait to see those pink tail feathers!

Becca said...

Hey there Julie:
Here is a SMILE for you ....you always send me one.

Great blog as always.

Bela