Monday, May 19, 2008

Cleansing Breath!

Well folks, there's a good reason why I have NOTHING to post this morning! I spent the entire day yesterday relaxing. My dad's cousin lives about 130 miles from us in a little Montana town called Clyde Park (population roughly 200). They live smack dab in the middle of mountains. Mountains on every side! It is a panoramic view like you've never seen. My pictures are ok, but they really don't beat being there!!



Ahhhhh.... cleansing breath. Deep breath in. Deep breath out.

I can't say that I haven't been creating! I have a few cards that I am saving just for tomorrow's big release party for Gina K. Designs! She has five new sets, four new single stamps, and two new kinds of embellishments! So, be sure to check out Gina K.'s blog for all the details and a few more sneak peaks!! FUN! FUN! FUN!

8 comments:

Janine said...

Oh my I want to go there!!!
Sounds like you had a fantastic day. We have a holiday here today "Victoria Day"... much like your Memorial Day next week.
So I am doing the rest of the laundry and cleaning up. It is COLD here so not doing too much in the garden..
Have a good one.

Barbara Schram said...

OMGOSH, thanks for sharing these pictures...it is just what I needed! Can't wait to see what else you created for the release party! Have a great day, Julie!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a little slice of heaven!

Diane said...

Wow! Beautiful pics Julie!!!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! I feel relaxed just looking at the photos!
LeAnne

Curt in Indy said...

The last picture is just like a postcard. Georgeoud shot!

Curt

Jennifer Buck said...

Wowza! You make me want to move right now! Simply stunning! Hope you have a great day and I will catch you at the release party this evening! ;)

Mescrap said...

It's such a breath-taking scenery.
I wish i can be there too :)
Have a nice day !