Sunday, March 16, 2008

A tut and a tag....

First of all, I was honored to have one of my projects shown on Inspirational Craft Blogs! If you want to check it out - click HERE. How fun is that? If you want to see the tutorial - here's a LINK to my original post. One of my SBS5 Sisters, Lay Hoon, nominated me. That was really sweet!

Then, I got a fun email from Jennifer saying she tagged me.... well, I'm supposed to share 7 random or weird facts about myself on my blog. Then, I'm supposed to tag 7 people. Well, if you want to play, just leave a comment and a link to your blog with the answers. We'd all love to read 7 wacky things about you... right??

So, here goes:
1. I spent much of my time growing up on a horse farm where I loved to ride hunter jumper.
2. I love to knit and sometimes have a hard time choosing between my needles and my rubber!
(Ok, that sounded odd - you get my gist though!)
3. I used to be a television news anchor
4. I can't bake - the only thing I try is what comes in a box!
5. I've met/seen every living President of the United States - even gave President Clinton some bagels... wierd huh??
6. I have a thing for Corvettes - maybe because I grew up in the 'Motor City!'
7. My family was on Trading Spaces family.


So that's it! Wanna play? Like I said leave a comment!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Congrats Julie... I linked over and saw the site... Fabulous..
Ok so I want to see the Trading Spaces segment!!!
Have a fabulous day!!