Monday, February 11, 2008

Good Monday Mornin' To Ya!

Well, after a weekend of work, I'm ready to play! :-)

This is a creation that I picked up from Angie through Janine. Isn't that funny how we surf, and pick up ideas that are other people's ideas from another site? Then, you sit and blog and end up going from one link to another and before you know it, it's lunch time. Anyone do that? If you want to see a HYSTERICAL example of this... click HERE I am laughing WITH Jacki on this one!

If you've never been to Angie's Stampin' Academy, you need to. She has a TON of fun tutorials and really great samples. I am in awe!

This was one of her ideas that I made for the ladies that were in my class last week... It's a candy purse! Isn't that such a cute idea???? I made them in a breeze and had fun dishin' them out!

Here's an inside look, I put Milky Ways in mine, but the purse was made for nuggets.


Well, off to just relax today! Hope you get a chance to do the same!

13 comments:

Jacki Marie said...

Hey! And that was my most beautiful creation that day. LOL

Janine said...

Beautiful !!! I love the color of the cardstock... Hope you have a wonderfully relaxing day today.
I am trying my best to stay warm... It is freaking cold out today !!
Talk soon.
ps ever find those I.O. stamps...

Carolyn King said...

this is super cute. i love how little it is and how the candy is tucked inside. great job!

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! such a cute project! Thanks for sharing!

Diane said...

How cute Julie!!! The first pic,I thought it was a real purse,but then I saw the actual size,how sweet!!! Love it!

Lesli said...

What a cute idea Julie!! I posted a link to your blog on my post today. I just want you to know how inspired I am by your work!

Lesli said...

Hey Julie - I live here in Billings. You probably don't remember working with me when you catered a couple of events for the blood bank!

Anyway - I love your work - thanks for sharing!

Nina said...

Hi, Julie! How cute is that!!!

I'm just admiring all these wonderful creations you've posted.

Wishing you too an advanced happy valentine's day! =)

Nina
SBS5 sister

tyrymom29 said...

this is soooo cute !! TFS!!!

Anonymous said...

this purse is very cute! I popped over to see Jacki's creation. Too funny!

Jules said...

Oh that would be a great giveaway for my customers!!! TFS...I am going to go track these gals down and check them out!

Jennifer Buck said...

Oh....this is soooo cute! I love this! Wowza!!! Thanks for sharing, Julie! :)

Becca said...

how funny is this? I was just at the stampin academy and now on your blog.....you did a great job with the purse.
Bela