Saturday, September 22, 2007

Forecast - 80 degrees and snowy!


Well, today is supposed to be one of the last nice days for awhile - 82 degrees and sunny. I thought I'd cool things off a bit with another winter creation! This one was super easy to make and, I think, elegant! I stamped the snowflake (Leigh Hannan, Impression Obsession) in Sky Blue Vivid ink and then brushed Pearl Ex in Micro Pearl over the top to give it a muted, shimmery look. I used my Wizard die cut machine to cut a circle out of the center of the card front, matted it with my snowflake, & added a rhinestone to the center. I matted this on a piece of white pearl paper. The saying was just stamped on a strip of paper that I corner-rounded and matted on a pearl piece of paper. I added a loopy, rhinestone brad with some sheer ribbon & viola... done! Simple & shimmery!

2 comments:

Jacki Marie said...

very cool and crisp. I love the layout and all you put into it.

Ann said...

Beautimous! Love the graphic quality of this card.
Ann