Friday, September 11, 2015

Hello Friends!

Happy Friday Y'all! Since it's Friday, that means I'm here with my Bloomies to share a little creation from my crafting space! While this beauty that I'm showcasing today was released a few weeks ago, it's the first time I had time to use it -- and I had a blast coloring it up!

On to my creation! Say hello to Easy Breezy Coneflowers! It's a new digital stamp set from Power Poppy


Before I printed this beauty off, I did change the color by lightening to more of a brown tone. If you still are new to digital stamps, I did a tutorial a while back on how to use these images to their fullest. You can check it out HERE to see some of what I did today!

After printing, I colored this duo of flowers up with a mix of Copic markers: G20, G21, G24, G28, V01, V04, V0000, E09, YR01, R01, and RV0000. Then, once done coloring, I did add a little razzle dazzle with the help of some glitter glue!  The layout is pretty easy peasy. I used one of MFT's dynamics -- Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner. Add a sentiment (from the Simply Camellias stamp set), some bling... and that, my friends, is it!

Okay... moving on! Did you see that Power Poppy  kicked off a new challenge last week? Check it out folks!


HOW TO PLAY: All September long, share your gifts from the heart and showcase ways you might creatively package up goodies, adorn them with stamped tags, or set them in handmade bags or boxes. Have a fun gift card holder? Share it! This Power and Spark Challenge is all about your creative gift presentations or handmade gifts! Show your art.... and your heart! You can read up on all the Official Rules and link your creation right here on THIS CHALLENGE POST. The winner will get a choice of a free or digital stamp set from the Power Poppy Shop! Who wouldn't want that? Contest runs through September 30th at 8PM EST. 

Now it's time to go check out what these lovlies have been up to and don't forget to say "hi" while you're there!

Julie Koerber >>> you are here!


Thanks for sharing a bit of your day with me! Hope you have a fabulous weekend ahead and I'll see you back here soon!
~Julie


Pin It

5 comments:

Karen W said...

Very pretty, love how you left the tips white!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Julie, I just love these coneflowers, and I love all the color possibilities. What a great layout with the fish-tail dies, and your coloring is fabulous (especially with the sparkle in the heads). Beautiful card and one that will be loved! Hugs!

Stacy Morgan said...

Now that is some gold like shimmer on those puppies. Beautiful....

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooh, very pretty, Julie! Love that sparkle!

ChristineCreations said...

I love the glittery flower centers Julie! That’s so cool!