Monday, September 29, 2014

Hello Friends!




Hi all and happy Monday! Ready for a little Pagemaps Monday creative spark? I'm ready to share!! This card one actually one that I made a couple months ago and never blogged! Shame on me! So, let's get this show on the road, shall we?

This sketch was from the July Cardmaps & here it is!!!!



And, here's my card!


This shows that darling little pocket that is a part of the sketch! I actually had a kraft colored envelope and using Memento Toffee Crunch, I stamped the poppies from the Penny Black set called Friendship Flowers. The paper is a mix of Bo Bunny and Stamping up. I added some paper piercing, some fun buttons, a bit of May Arts lace and twice. That's it for the outside. Wanna see the inside of the tag?


I stamped the poppies using Memento Espresso Truffle and then colored them up using Copic markers. I picked up R20, R24, R27, G40, YR0000, and YR01. Just that simple!  And that, my friends, is it! If you are ever in need of something to spark you mojo -- check out PageMaps! If you just click HERE, you'll find dozens upon dozens of sketches to give you a shot of creative inspiration! 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful start to the week! See you back here soon!

~Julie

Pin It

1 comment:

Elise S. said...

This is super cute! The colors you chose makes it perfect for an autumn card!