Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hey pumpkin!

Hey Pumpkins! How is your week shaping up? Things here are good -- the leaves are starting to turn and fall here creating quite the pretty scene! Autumn has arrived! And with autumn, Torico over at Birdie Brown ushered in a darling freebie image to get you all ready for the change of seasons! You can see her new image and download it HERE. 

And... here's my take on it!



Before I forget, the challenge over at Birdie Brown is to print this off and use it on a creation and then... link up on her post HERE to be in the running for three free images. Fun stuff!

I started by printing the image on Flourishes Classic White and then... I grabbed my Copic markers and went to town. I had a blast coloring up this little guy --- who wouldn't? I mean, isn't he the cutest thing? (See the list below for the Copic colors that I used) After I colored him up, I did use some white gel pen to add some accents. Mat it all on some kraft card stock and some Echo Park Reflections Fall paper and you're almost done! I added a border thanks to a Martha Stewart punch and then I added a wooden button and some fun jute twine. Ta da! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Here's a close up!


And that, my friends, is it! If you have never colored up digi stamps before, you really should travel over to Birdie Brown and see all that Torico has on her blog and in her Etsy shop -- too cute for words! I am a fan (as you can see by all my recent Birdie Brown cards). Sadly, she is going to be closing up shop at the end of November. I am so sad! So, I know I will be stocking up on images before it is too late. Check out what she's got to offer -- it's all good stuff!

Thanks for stopping by! See you back here soon!

~Julie
SUPPLIES:!-- inlinkz code start -->


Pin It

2 comments:

Torico said...

Your coloring is beautiful! And I love the layout. Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge at Birdie Brown.

Dianne said...

I agree your coloring is perfect, love the straw man with his big smile, great layout,thanks for sharing..