Monday, August 19, 2013

Winter Blossoms


Hello folks and happy Monday! Not too long ago at Summer CHA, Penny Black unveiled a whole new round of stamps just in time to get those Christmas creations started early! Well, Becky Fleck designed a handful of new stamps for this collection and yours truly got a chance to play and have some fun with these new images! Today, I'm going to be sharing one of the creations I made with the Winter Blossoms set! First, here's a peek at the set and all it has to offer!

And now... on to my creation!

I stamped that pretty poinsettia using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored it up with Copics (see below for the colors I used!) I added some glitter glue to the center of my flower for a little extra razzle dazzle! The rest is simple -- cut out the flower, mat it on a Spellbinders Classic Circle Die cut from decorative paper, add a fun doily, some Christmas themed decorative paper, a crystal button and a wee bit of gold cording and... done!

Here's a close up of the flower....


 And here, you can see I popped up my layers with foam tape!



And that, my friends, is it! Before I go, you should know last week Penny Black kicked off a Colorful Christmas preview last week! For all the details and see some more sneak peeks, just click HERE and head on over to the Penny Black blog! AND, Becky is also giving away all of the sets she's released! Just click HERE to get in on this fun blog candy! See you back here soon!

~Julie
SUPPLIES:



Pin It

1 comment:

dpkennedy said...

Very vintagy looking! Love it!