Monday, August 12, 2013

Time for a Colorful Christmas!


Not too long ago at Summer CHA, Penny Black unveiled a whole new round of stamps just in time to get those Christmas creations started early! Well, Becky Fleck designed a handful of new stamps for this collection and yours truly got a chance to play and have some fun with these new images!


This set called Build-A-Snowman is just that, a set where you can add all the little lovelies to make your own snowman! Isn't this little snow guy the cutest ever? There are hats, different carrot noses, even accessories like this darling little birdie! After I stamped my snow guy, I colored him up with Copic markers and used these colors (R20, R24, R27, R29, BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG11, BG15, YR04, YR09 and RV00) After I was done coloring, I cut out the snow guy and added a dash of glitz thanks to some diamond glitter glue. I matted it all up on some Penny Black decorative paper that is a part of the Madison paper pack. The shape I matted the snowguy on was cut using the Spellbinders Labels Fourteen die. Add a punched snowflake (Martha Stewart), some lace and a Blueberry Pave rhinestone (Queen and Company) and... ta da! Done! 

Here's a close up.....

And that, my friends, is it! Before I go, you should know that today Penny Black kicked off a Colorful Christmas preview! For all the details and see some more sneak peeks, just click HERE and head on over to the Penny Black blog! Good news -- the stamps will be available starting August 16th -- so you don't have to wait too long if you like what you see! 

~Julie


Pin It

2 comments:

Annheidel said...

Very cute! Love the colors and patterns you used.

Mary Ann said...

SUPER CUTE!!!Love your snowman!!!