Friday, October 28, 2011

A gift for you!

Hi all and T.G.I.F!  It's a free-for-all Flourishes Friday so you'll have to make the rounds to see what fun creations the rest of the DT whipped up for your viewing pleasure this week! 

To get those creative juices flowing, I do have a fun and easy little project to share, just in time to get you thinking about the holiday season! Paper Creations Magazine featured one of Flourishes' sets A Gift For You in one of it's on-line bonus projects. Here's a peek at the project made by yours truly....
 

And HERE is where you can find this project on line! Enjoy, and while you are out and about hopping around, be sure to stop on over and see our ever-so-talented designers and what fun they created for you this week! 

Julie Koerber -- you are here! 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I'm looking forward to it -- pumpkin carving, a few Halloween parties and lots of spiced cider!! I just love fall... how about you??? Have a good one and I'll see you back here soon! 

~Julie

9 comments:

Tina said...

Very beautiful project. Great work. Have a great weekend.

Tina

Dawn B. said...

Woohooo that is awesome Julie. Congratulations. I am off to take a peek. Great job.

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a sweet project, Julie! Totally darling!

ChristineCreations said...

Hey missy! Well-done on the pub! Adorable little project!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so sweet and so pretty. Hope you have a great weekend.

Amanda said...

Oh how Wonderful for you, Julie!!! I MUST pick that magazine up when I find it!! Congratulations and I Looooove it :) I think I'll have to actually get started on my gift tags too, but I love how you did it, so I'm going to copy you - shh ;)
Have a great weekend, it sounds like your going to have fun! I think my weekend with be sorting through summer and bring in the fall clothes :)

Barbara said...

Totally adorable, Julie!

dpkennedy said...

Congrats lady! What a super cute little tag! Sweet!

Anonymous said...

The world of vaporizers can be easy and fun if only you would enter it.

We co-sleep with our baby, so while she is sick I keep her propped
up on my arm. Online Volcano Vaporizer
is the best way to buy this vaporizer because you only need to do a few
clicks here and there to get the vaporizer you want.