Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where Oh Where are the Sneak Peeks???

So...where are the Flourishes sneak peeks? If you stop by my place regularly, you are probably expecting some Sneak Peeks from Flourishes about this time, and gosh, I have to admit, this release rocks and I can't wait to take the lid off and show you! But, we've run into a little glitch in production ...so we're delaying the Release one week. :-( (see the link for more info). The good news is you have an extra week to get in on the Release Week Birthday Challenge and enter to win the crazy awesome $150 prize in Flourishes Stamps!

Before I go... do you want a little sneak peek of one project I've got wrapped up for next week???
See you back here soon! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some sneak, Miss Julie! Just like Arnold S., I'll be back!
Keep Looking UP!
mt23stamperatyahoodotcom