Sunday, February 14, 2010

For the love of..... Chocolate!

Hi all and Happy Valentine's Day! I thought I'd send you all some goodies today.... virtually of course!

How's about a chocolate fountain.... served up just for YOU!?!? This is one of the cards I made for the booth for Impression Obsession for CHA. I just think it's so cute and yummy!!! Does anyone have any strawberries? :-)

The stamp is called Valentine Fountain...

I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored it up with just a few colors of Copics! R24, R27 and R29 and then E25, E27 and E59. The blue shading was done with one of the Copic pastels - B0000. Add some glitter glue to the dots on the stamped area and... bam... almost done!

Along the side, I did stamp the sentiment -- Did Someone Say Chocolate? overtop one of IO's Cover A Card backgrounds (Gingham) that I had stamped in red. Has anyone seen the Mega Mount block that IO created for these Cover A Card Backgrounds? OH MY! I cannot tell you how easy stamping is with this rocker block. It truly is amazing! From here... mat it up, add a bow thanks to Bow Easy, some bling and.... voila! Easy Peasy!

And that, my friends, is it for today! Hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day and shared some love in your life! I hope you feel some warm and fuzzy thoughts coming your way! I send you wishes for all the best! :-)


10 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Trying to catch up on commenting, and I had to scroll down 3 posts to find what I was looking for! Lady, where do you find the time for all this and a bag of chips? You amaze me...this is beautiful, and so tempting when I need to be losing a few lbs!

Barbara said...

Mmmm, mmmmm, that looks good!! Super cute card, too ;-)

The Rubber Maid said...

So where's my chocolate??? Very cute and since I didn't see yesterday's card till now...like it too. Happy Day. Mom

purplestamper316 said...

This is really pretty! Love that fountain stamp, and thanks for the virtual chocolate :) ><>

Anonymous said...

HAPPY V's DAY chocolate and strawberries at one below (zero)!
Enticing fountain! Very fun card.
Keep Looking up! nt23stamper

Yvonne Hagane said...

Wow, that fountain is AMAZING!
Perfect for Valentines Day:)
Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Julie.

Stacy Morgan said...

This is too cute, great fountain image.

Terry said...

Julie,
you are a 'fountain' of talent!!!
Ummmm excuse the pun - hadda use it.
Thank you for all that you share. You are one talented lady - inherited no doubt.

Diane said...

Looks delicious@!!!!

Shirley said...

Wow! Julie, it is just wonderful and fun too~! I love the shades of red and that bow! A really red hot card!