Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Sweet Surprise!

I just love this time of year when the mail box starts sharing little notes from friends far and wide and some of those friends... go above and beyond! I got this little surpirse this week.... I just think it's darling!!!


I am not 100% sure but I am thinking this is a Paper Trey set. I love the fold my bud Janine used (she's my sister that my parents never gave birth to! LOL! I've just adopted her! ) And that little frame? I love how she painted and distressed it adding some fun bling/berries to her wreath inside!

And, in my Entertainment Center - there are cubbies that I love to deck out with the season - this little frame found a perfect place!

Thanks Janine!

I'll see you all back here soon! Wednesday starts the sneak peeks for Flourishes! If you're a fan of Marcella Hawley's floral delights -- man, oh man, you'll want to stay tuned! ;-)

Until tomorrow!

5 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rubber Maid said...

What a sweet surprise from a sweet friend. It fits perfectly in your cubby and has found it's holiday home. Mom

Darlene said...

Isn't it fun to get surprises!! (I got a surprise this week too ... will post it tomorrow) These are lovely and I'm sure you'll cherish them! That Janine ... she's a treasure!!!
Enjoy your goodies!!

Joan Fricker said...

Julie, what a nice gift you received and you have a perfect place for it. Janine is so creative and generous. Enjoy your new beauties.
Joan

Diane said...

Oh so beautiful!!! Looks perfect beside the Nutcracker!!! Gorgeous card too!!!