Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The quickest card....EVER!

Hi all! Gosh, I haven't had a minute to stamp this week so... this one is an O2M, N2U (old to me, new to you!) card! A few weeks ago, I had to drop a little note in the mail to a neighbor, who is also a musician. I thought.. Hhhmmmm..... what can I do in a snap? I literally had 4 minutes to make a card to run it over before I had to be someplace else! So, I made a mini card!

See?

This baby is a 4 by 4" card. I had some musical paper, cut it to measure 3-7/8" square, edged it with a gold leaf pen, matted it on my 4" square card and then used my large oval punch from SU to cut my shape! My sentiment is actually a self inked stamper from Just Rite. Add a loopy brad with some black satin ribbon and.... DONE! The envelope is a 4-1/4" square that I got from Flourishes HERE. On the envie, I decked out one of the edges with the same self inked stamper. One side is the sentiment and the other is the musical notes. Gotta love that!

Well, I have to say - it actually took me longer to photograph it and write this post than it did to actually make my card! Just an easy peasy way to tell a neighbor-- I appreciate you! What's better than that?

Hope you are enjoying your week! I'll be back with more -- lots more-- before the week is done!



P.S. Are you a fan of Copic Markers? Flourishes has a fun announcement on the company blog about a program that's coming soon! Click HERE!

8 comments:

Elena said...

So pretty! It maybe fast, but it is not effects the fabulous result!

Janine said...

Hey girlfriend!! Glad you are back in the land of the living!!
Great card... Nice and fast!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Perfect "note" card. Simply perfect. Mom

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I am sure she loved it

Diane said...

You are amazing girl!!! That looks great,I'm sure your neighbour will love it!

Anonymous said...

"just a note"....... HAHAHAH!!! im a little slow to the draw... hahaha... now i get it! this is cool. you are so smart, Jules.



Lovely

Shirley said...

This just wonderful and so perfect too! How clever and creative!

Cheryl said...

That's awesome! you'd never know it was the quickest card ever!