Monday, February 9, 2009

Featured Stamper --She's KEWL!!

I love Sundays when you can go to Splitcoast and be inspired by someone elses gallery with the Featured Stamper! This week's it's all about Karen Dunbrook (FS105)! I went through her amazing gallery and picked THIS one! I loved the simplicity of it - and set off to try to find a stamp set that I could use to make this card "my own!" So, I pulled out some of my Cornish Heritage Farms stamps that had been neglected for awhile -- :-(



I used my Silhouette Blooms I set and two shades of ink (Aqua and Black Vivid) and that was it! This card is pretty self explanatory - stamp, mat it up, add a sentiment and some bling and -- bada boom, bada bing! Done!

So, go check out Karen's gallery and watch out -- your likely to be inspired too!

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Janine said...

Beautiful Julie!! Love that blue!! Striking!! Speaking of that how was the competition??

Elena said...

Beautiful card! I love the blue background!

Lovely gd Cee said...

i love the black and torcoise- hahaha- how do you spell that color- you know, the blue. anyhow, excuse my idiotiness- love the rich combos. i like your lift:)

Shirley said...

Love your technique on this card. Thanks for sharing.
Shirley L.
Roseville, CA

Nancy said...

Very pretty! Love the blue background, and the image is really pretty.

Jenny V. said...

This is so beautiful. I just love the colors you use. I love turquoise, it's one of my favorite color. Great job!!!