Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And the winner is....

After a few weeks of the Ultimate Valentine Challenge, the day is here to deliver the candy! I clicked on Random.org and .... this was the winning number!

Random Integer Generator
Here is your random number:

67

Timestamp: 2009-01-20 16:28:06 UTC
So that means, the winner of three stamp sets, two bundles of ribbon and some bling is......

Rina said...
I've emailed your mom and my cards are done and are off in the mail tomorrow.Thanks for your generousity! God Bless~

Rina, please email me at juliekoerber@bresnan.net to claim your prizes! If I don't hear from you in 48 hours, I'll pick another number!
Thanks so much everyone!! My mom thanks you too!!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Congratulations, Rina! I'm sure you'll make something FABULOUS with your new goodies!

lisa808 said...

Congatulations Rina. Have fun with our new goodies.

Barbara Schram said...

Congratulations Rina! And congratulations to Julie's Mom, Pat for inspiring so many to help the Cards4Kids drive!

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo Rina, girlfriend I am sooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!! Have fun with all your goodies!!!

Rina said...

Thank you ladies, I will definitly enjoy my new goodies. Thank you again Julie, for the blessing =)

Aloha and God Bless~