Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Sketch Challenge For YOU!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up! I have a fun challenge going in the Gina K. Forum! Want to speed stamp? All you need to do is use my sketch and make a creation by tomorrow Monday, July 28th at noon central time. The challenge is super duper easy! The fun thing about this challenge is -- the winner is chosen out of a hat! It's kind of like a stamping lottery! If you win, you walk away with a Gina K Designs set valued at 18.95 or or less!

Here's my creation.... It's made with the new 1 Free with 3 set from Gina K. Designs. You order three sets and you get this one free!


Here's a close up of the card! I just colored the cherries with watercolor pencils and added some pizazz with some Crystal Lacquer on the cherries to make them pop! Can't really see all that well. Trust me, it's kind of cool IRL! And here's the "official" sketch!! :-)

Once you're done, simply upload to SCS using the keyword: JULYGKDJK

Happy Sunday! Off to enjoy some family time!

8 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous! So 1950's picnic...love it!

Janine said...

Fab card Julie!!! Hope you are having fun time with the family..
We are relaxing today after gardening for the morning.

Katie Skiff said...

You did a great job...I love the cherry's!!

I've also sent you an award

Diane said...

How sweet! Great challenge! I too nominated you for an award!
You are the popular chick on the blog (block,lol)!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Certainly looks like summer! Love the red check background...reminds me of a tablecloth!

Curt in Indy said...

Love this Julie! Charming! Best, Curt

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. So bright and cheery!!

Lee said...

I LOVED this sketch Julie!!! I intend to use it again as it's so versatile!! Your card for it too is such a sweet delite!!