Friday, December 14, 2007

Doodles & More!


I got a comment asking... "What are Scribbles Doodle Templates?" Well... since I like to enable and share - here goes! I hope you can see in the picture, they are stencils. So, you can take a marker or fine tip pen and just... doodle! Down below you can see what the actual stencils look like! They are really hard to take a picture of! I can't wait to play! If you've used these templates and want to share cards you've made, send me an email with a link and I'll link up! Click HERE to see what Karen did with her templates! She used a ultra fine black Sharpie but... you could use your Copic Spica Glitter pens or gel pens. FUN STUFF! Thanks for sharing Karen!



Birthday Card For A Friend

I have a friend who has a birthday coming up and I definitely wanted to make something that fit her funky, spunky, colorful ways! I found this paper at the Dollar Tree of all places and knew it was perfect! I used one of my new sets from Gina K. Designs (Happy Harvest) and I stamped it four times, once on the white cardstock, once on a striped piece, once on a green piece and once on an orange polka dot piece. Then, I just cut and layered! I got the shape for the white and orange polka dot piece from one of my Wizard dies (Abstract). I stamped just the word "Happy" from the saying Happy Harvest and punched it out with one of my Stampin' Up punches. I punched the corners on the pink paper with my ticket corner punch from SU... added some bling to the saying.. and DONE!

9 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

Funky, spunky, and really cute!
I love the color combo of the pink and orange. Cutesy ! Mom

My Paper World said...

Very pretty! I love the colours!

Janine said...

Love this card. The colors are great !!!

Mescrap said...

Love the combination colours of the cards !
It's very outstanding !

SBS5

Unknown said...

These templates look handy!! Where in the world did you find them?

I love your card those colors are so perky!

Vicki
SBS5

Anonymous said...

so colorful, i love it!

TFS!

Your SBS 5 Sister
Lindsay
http://www.inmystamproom.com

Julie Koerber said...

Actually, if you click on where I have Scribbles Doodle Templates in my post, I have a link to an online store that carries them. I think the manufacturer is called Sweetwater. You can google it I am sure! :-)

Diane said...

Cute card!!! Love the colors!!

Dianette Seda said...

I was about to ask about where to find the product but just saw your answer.

Need to tell that I love the color combo as well as the LO of it. Specially the curves.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations!

Jany
SBS-5