Friday, December 7, 2007

10 minute Card!


Well, I am nearing the end of Christmas Card season and this weekend the mail man will start taking them away! This one is one of those super dooper quickies thanks to some embossing powder, bling and stickers! I love Penny Black's Christmas sticker collection. This one was actually on a roll that I had from last year! I used a Penny Black holly vine stamp and stamped it all over the base with Versamark Ink. I stamped a strip and embossed and edged it with gold. Stamped the saying in the lower right corner and embossed it in gold, mounted the sticker on gold Stardream paper and cut along the tag line leaving about 1/4" of the gold showing. I matted it onto my card with the help of some foam tape and then added some crystals in an amber color for bling! If this card took me 10 minutes that would be saying something!

Well, off for now. I have a million of work related things to do today...shouldn't even really be blogging!!! :-) Shhhhhh! Don't tell! Thank goodness I am my own boss and work at home!!! :-)

TGIF!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors, especially that green with the gold. Have a wonderful weekend!

Debbie Olson said...

Wow! Another totally gorgeous card! This one is so very elegant--TFS!

Diane said...

WoW!!! Such an amazing card!! Love
the colors with the gold,it looks fabulous!!