Sunday, September 23, 2007

Halloweeni-Tini!



Ok, this is just about one of the cutest images for Halloween I have seen! I can see making up invites for a "grown up" kind of shin dig with this one! This is part of a stamp set from Impression Obsession and is called Halloween Party. I used my Spellbinders Wizard circle dies to make the big circles on the front of the card. The little tag is acutally a die cut that I used from Cuttlebug. I love the little space for ribbon. Fun! On the main part of the card, I chalked around the Hallow-tini glass with orange, colored it with watercolor pencils and blended with my Dove Blender. I matted this piece onto a orange plaid paper, mounted this onto a black piece. I used the ticket corner punch from SU to get the little notches out of the corners, then I matted this onto a 4-1/4" by 4-1/4" square card. Done! Hallow-tini anyone???????

3 comments:

Jacki Marie said...

what a sweet design!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is awesome. I love how you used the stamp and the circle layout!

Anonymous said...

Just adorable .. Love that little bat .. soo cute
xoxox
Dawn Griffith